Friday, October 16, 2009

Pie-moticons

Happy Friday, all!

I had picked up some of these ultra cute emoticon cutters in Taiwan on my last trip there and wasn't sure if I'd ever get a chance to use them!  But I had some extra canned pumpkin and pie dough lying about, so this is what happened:



I think I've cycled through every one of these emotions this week, ending with the one on the far right today because I spent the whole day dealing with internet issues.  Bleh.  But, everything is fine now, except that I'm way behind on everything that got put off due to the internet on the fritz.  (I can't believe how much of our lives revolve around being connected and online these days!)  Anyways, no recipe post today--sorry, folks--but now that I've come up with an actual use for my emoticon cutters, I will most definitely be returning to these mini-pies with proper pumpkin recipes rather than a thrown-together, impromptu mini-pie bake.

If you're hankering for some recipes, make sure to check out my Celebrating Gourmet post that's part of A Mingling of Taste's Gourmet event!

Here's hoping that everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be back soon.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog. Happy feasting!